Monday, May 24, 2010

PFW10 agendas heehee :)

I went to a fitting a while ago which was rescheduled from the other day when I had to do the PMAP workshop :) Went to the boutique "Myth" in Greenbelt 5 which sells designer items from Randy Ortiz, Joel Escober, etc. I love it there and I'm sure you guys would too!! They have very unique finds and the fitting rooms are just so cute. I have this thing for bathrooms and fitting rooms. I adore the ones in Adora and in Myth :) lol




(those are actually from last season's show!! :) )

So Krizhca, my sister picked me up after jazz and we headed to the gym to lose some calories together!! so cute cos she's so young yet so determined to get into shape :)

Then headed to another fitting (remember in my other post when I mentioned that there was this dress I didn't fit right into?yeah there.lol :)) ), they still kinda have to alter it a bit because my second hip is just way too big!!haha :))

I'm actually really hyped up for tomorrow because there's going to be this meeting where all the proponents and models for "Paulina's Dream" (which is actually very relevant to nation-building) and many of the people I haven't spent much time with might be there!! YAY!! heehee :))

This week is PHILIPPINE FASHION WEEK 2010 and I'm both nervous and excited at the same time!! heehee :))
I'll post the schedule for those who haven't bumped into the one published in the newspapers :)






can't wait heehee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment