Saturday, May 22, 2010

HS friends :)

I was actually supposed to go to Bureau with my new friends from the shoot for DJ Euric's birthday bash but ended up going out with my beloved group of old friends :)

First place was to drop by brother off at a friend's place for her sister's kiddie party which had an inflatable slide and all.haha :))

Then went to drop by David's house,well technically, David's aunt's house. It's funny cos it was such a random meet-up. We were actually supposed to go jogging the other day around my village or at Polo but it never really pushed through. David texted around a little before lunch asking if I wanted to hang out. I said "alrighty sure!!" not knowing that David meant later on in the afternoon.lol

So we really did meet up before I headed to Rockwell and it was actually much fun. David was really different from the David I'd hang out with when I'd visit La Salle or during the games I watch on tv. I was really surprised cos Dave was so chill and we really got to hang out even if was just for a bit. Even looked at the photography book which was a compilation of pictures from the Rolling Stone. Fun guy,really. so not what everyone perceives David to be.haha :)



(since I super love Hello Kitty and this was on the wall of David's baby cousin, i just super had to take a picture.lol :)) )

Planning it all just yesterday, Dinnie and I decided to watch a movie ('twas actually for "Last Song") but ended up watching Shrek 4. It was really funny and it was such a cute and refreshing movie. I've always actually liked DreamWorks Productions because of their total originality. They do actually have a great sense of humor in all their movies and that's what I like best :)

Started out with just Dinnie, Iano, Jella, Bianca, Tammy and I, we went around the mall taking advantage of the "Free Comic Book Day" at Fully Booked. I left my comic with Bianca but oh well. We bumped into Casey+Javi, Ina+Kevin (even her super adorable sister!!), Trixie, Amanda and her sister and many more!! I really do love chatting with people I haven't been with for quite some time, most especially with those I rarely really do talk to. Notice how when you guys are in the everyday place (like school), it's not a big of a deal. But when in a mall or some resort, it's all, "HEEEEEY!!HOW YOU NA??" lol




Then we were also able to hang out with Ana who I haven't got to bond with in forever as well and we went to Cafe Mediterranean and ate really cool stuff. I haven't actually really tried it before and hey, it was pretty unique in the yummiest way possible.haha :))



Then to the house of my brother's friend to pick Armand up. The house is so big and it's really nice. I really do love spacious houses but I love minimalistic ones the best :) Dinnie and my brother bonded more than I did and it's cute because I love how my friends get along with my siblings :)

One thing that I also do love is getting random IMs from the best people in the world. Special mention to my close friend AJ Quidlat who never fails to make me smile. There's just something about Aj that makes me love the guys more and more each day. Cheesy as it really sounds, that's the way it is with Mr. Quidlat and I would not have it any other way :) (love you!!heehee)

No comments:

Post a Comment