Friday, May 21, 2010

Starstruck :))

So it's been my lifelong dream to be part of something really big and leave a mark. I'm not actually part of PMAP but I was asked to join a workshop alongside other newbies (sp?lol) for a runway tutorial 101 so I decided to give it a shot :)

Though I have ramped twice before, I must really admit that I am not gifted with the skill of gliding through any catwalk like it was 1,2,3. I've always been so nervous and I've actually been critiqued one too many times on the way I carry myself because I always let fear and anxiety get in the way.

The workshop we newbies joined a while ago was actually a very significant learning experience. Though we really haven't perfected any of our walks, we all did get a tip or two. Fortunate enough to have Ms. Marina Benipayao as our mentor, we all listened intently like it was gonna be our last big lesson. She is the most elegant, poised, eloquent supermodel I know of. The way she just carries herself is amazing and the way she walks down that catwalk, she glides through it with flying colors.

I also really must blog about how I met Mikaela Lagdameo-Martinez
because I've always been such a big fan. I love how she's so beautiful inside and out and how she comes into a room with such a fresh personality. She even did share with us her super delicious food creation, fresh salsa that would definitely go with anything!! I have actually been meaning to order from her store, Gourmet Pao which I actually told my mom about. It's healthy food but delicious food!! I suggest that you all give it a try. They deliver!! :)

Well, that is pretty much it. I'm still so starstruck from a while ago and I promise to keep all that I learned in mind. That's really the least you can do when you've learned from the best :)



that's me with Ariel, the PMAP president who has such a paternal feel.haha :))



me and my "twin", Wendy cos we're both half-Indonesian and we have the same things.lol



the beautiful Mikaela Lagdameo-Martinez and her super delicious salsa which she made herself!!heehee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment